![]() |
| No more driving for me! |
I was put on bed rest for the last few weeks of the pregnancy. It is not as fun as it sounds, and it didn't relieve the never-ending heartburn or the sharp stabbing pain in my hip. Lying in bed all day for weeks is not super easy, especially when we were expecting the baby to come around week 37 (according to the doctor) and then he just. Wouldn't. Come. The doctor was amazed every time we came in for another appointment and he hadn't been born yet. I was dilated to 2.5-3cm for weeks. She was about ready to induce me since he was getting so big (or so we thought, there was a lot of fluid in there). She let me get out to walk a little to try to encourage him to drop, but every time we went to go on a walk it started raining. It never rains here, I am just that lucky. I also bounced on a yoga ball for a few minutes a day and ate anything spicy I could get my hands on.
![]() |
| Soooooo puffy |
Nick's mom flew out to help us, anticipating a baby around the week of July 2nd. She was a great help and ended up having to stay for most of a month...the little rascal waited until the day before he was due to make his grand entrance. The nursery had been ready to go for ages and Nick was burning through time off taking me to appointments. This kid is going to be a handful for sure!





No comments:
Post a Comment