Bubs is the size of a pomegranate! And if I were to eat a pomegranate, he might be able to taste it a little. He is swallowing amniotic fluid as practice for the real thing later (he still gets all his nutrients from the umbilical cord) and his developing taste buds get to sample whatever I have that day!I am feeling much better. Heartburn can get pretty bad but I've learned to avoid certain foods, and chewing gum usually helps. I can't seem to beat the fatigue lingering from the first trimester though. Nick is still taking good care of me and letting me get my rest.
I usually feel Bubs kicking every day but since he's so small still it's not all the time. I get pretty sad when I don't feel him for a while, but every tells me I'll get over that once he's bigger and destroying my insides.
Shout out of the week: Yoga pants from Target. Maternity pants are so uncomfortable and often way too long. I found one specific type of yoga pants that are stretchy and not too long. I fully plan on living in them until my belly busts out the front.
We've starting touring day cares and even set up an Amazon registry. Along with the kicks, everything is finally starting to feel real. Eeks! I can't wait to hold him!
![]() |
| Daddy putting together the crib. |




I can't wait to meet my nephew! He's gonna be the best ever!
ReplyDeleteI have been trying to send this message and it blips out. last try. Lindsey, a easy way to take up hems (make pants shorter) is to get double face hem tape. It is iron on quick and easy. No sewing involved. Ladies at the fabric store will help you. Let me know how it goes.
ReplyDelete